Monday, January 26, 2009

I cannot believe that today it has been a year and four months since I lost one of the greatest sisters in the world. She is always on my mind, but the last couple of weeks have been really hard and I am not sure why. It is so hard to really accept that she is gone. So many things have happened without her. Like I still am mad that she was not there for the wedding, if she would have been there it would have been perfect, but without her, it was a happy/sad day. It seems like life should have just stopped until we felt ready to go on, but it dont work that way, and we have to just keep going. When something like this happens in your life it makes you realize what is really important and whats not, and I think that I need to always remember that, and not let the little things get to me. I have really been struggling with some things lately, and I realized last night I cannot change things or people all I can do is control the way I deal with it, and in the big picture these things are really small. Life is so short, and things can change in the blink of an eye. I have two wonderful little girls, a great husband, and an amazing family, and although part of it is missing I need to remember to thank God for the things I do have.

1 comment:

Celice said...

Your blog is so cute! It was good seeing you this weekend!