Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes

So I am going to try this again, and hopefully I keep up with it better this time! I really cannot believe it is already the third week in january! This year has already brought some changes, that I do not like. Tim has a job in texas, which means that I am a single mom five days a week, and me and the girls both do not like this arrangement, we miss him so much. I know that it is what has to be done right now, but I am just ready to be able to move there with him. So I would appreciate everyone keeping us in your prayers that the girls dad will not make this any harder.
Part of me is still sad about moving, I like being so close to my family and it is going to be hard to leave them. I am thankful though that I have amazing in-laws so that makes it easier for me to go. It will be nice to be close enough that we can do things with Randall and Celice, and hopefully Jason and Katie soon!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I'm glad that you are blogging again! I will definitely say some prayers that your move goes smoothly, so that you and the girls can reunite with Tim. God will make it work out. You have a lot of strength to have him away for that length of time each week. Since you really are moving, we MUST get together before you head south. Even if it's just for an hour, it's been too long since I've seen you!